Certification/Verification of Enrollment is an official letter that indicates a student’s enrollment status for a specific semester of attendance at Middlesex College. Third parties that may require this information may include insurance companies, lending institutions and prospective employers.
Enrollment status at the College is defined as the following:
- Full Time = 12 or more credits
- Half Time = 6-11 credits
- Less than Half = 1-5 credits
How to Obtain a Certification/Verification of Enrollment
The National Student Clearinghouse is the authorized agent for providing Certification of Enrollment for Middlesex College students.
Certifications are not available until approximately two weeks AFTER the beginning of a semester. If a third party is requesting enrollment information prior to a Certification/Verification of Enrollment being available, please furnish a copy of your Schedule/Invoice that shows your current semester registration status.
- Log into Self Service
- Under the “Enrollment Services” section, select “Request an Enrollment Verification”
- Go to the National Student Clearinghouse Website
- Select Obtain an Enrollment Certificate, and choose one of the following options:
- Current Enrollment – for the semester you are taking classes in now
- All Enrollment – every semester that you attended Middlesex College
- Print out the Official Enrollment Certification/Verification
If you are not currently enrolled and do not know your login and password, you may contact the National Student Clearinghouse directly at:
National Student Clearinghouse
2300 Dulles Station Boulevard, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
firstname.lastname@example.org (Degree Verification)
email@example.com (Enrollment Verification)
Please refer loan providers, medical insurers or other parties needing to verify enrollment or graduation to the national student clearinghouse.