Middlesex College works with area businesses to support their training needs.
We offer a range of services to local businesses from customized training for existing employees to recruitment of new talent.
- Customized course offerings to address your company’s specific needs
- Classes that can be delivered to your worksite or our nearby campus
- Grants to support your training needs
We provide corporate training through various grants intended to support employers’ workforce training needs, such as:
- New Jersey Business and Industry Association (NJBIA) Basic Skills Programs
- New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development Incumbent Worker Training Grants
- State and Federal Apprenticeship Grants
What Employers Have to Say
Aileen and her team [at Middlesex College] are always open to understanding our training needs and ready to customize the programs to meet our requirements. We are looking forward to our partnership progressively growing bigger and stronger, in the coming years.
Prithvi Ram, Human Resources Manager
The word has gotten around about ESL classes, and we already have a lot of employees to sign up. The College has been an important part of our employees’ development and we look forward to continuing to tap into the resources they have to offer.
Deanna Reyes, HR Manager
Fondu Loc Cold Storage, Inc.
Our staff were impressed with the trainers’ knowledge, and how lively and upbeat the sessions were. They learned methodologies to apply to their roles as supervisors and gained new perspectives on how to apply them on the floor.
Nestor Gonzalez, Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Ames Goldsmith, Inc.